To do this, click on the business year above and select "Close". The checklist shown gives you an overview of what still needs to be done and can optionally be supplemented with your own tasks.
- CashCtrl automatically checks the balance sheet values and indicates if something does not match.
- "Post depreciation" creates the corresponding postings.
- Exchange rate differences that occurred during the year are corrected with the current exchange rates.
- "Distribute profit and loss" assigns the profit or loss to the desired accounts.
- The annual report is provided as PDF.
When all items on the list are completed, the annual report can be executed. CashCtrl thus closes the year or accounting period and protects it from changes.